now there are sci-fi stuff isnt there yet but the fantasy stuff is nice

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: nomz miniatures

Nice stuff there, very 90's Warhammer style - but rather expensive I think (it's seem not only are miniatures Warhammer compatible, but the prices are too)

let's see some pictures shall we?

 ^ It's almost a classic Dragon-Ogre, I'd buy it if were but a little cheaper

 ^ This would be great in Quest

 ^ Skimpy dressed Vampire chick

 ^ Skeleton Archers - note the arrows, nice detail you don't often see!

 ^ Dire Wolves - much nicer than the plastic GW ones, which comparatively look ... well ... dire!

 ^ Interesting quirky piece

 ^ Classic looking Dwarf

 ^ Giant Eagles in nice dynamic flying poses

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: nomz miniatures

The eagles look great and the wolves do to.
-- Mark RG (Game on)