i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

mcvoyle
Hey i ave started work on a multi story car par with 3/4 levels 8 pitchs per level and need any old toy cars for testing out burnt out cars on with wethering effct or proper fire

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

Removed
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

mcvoyle
Ah ok mate  will try to make some more up asap

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

messyart
Administrator
"Shop for supplies" is vague and impractical. Everywhere would have been looted, so survivors would need to scavenge through thin pickings.

Places like a One Stop would be great, because it needn't be a decent objective. I'd happily task you all with finding things you'll never find D:<

KFC
McD's

Both would be great, and we'll need some kind of fast food outlet anyway, in case anyone has the Bio-diesel converter amentity.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

mcvoyle
It might take longer than i thought cus i am doing it with pva instead of glue gun as thats out of glue stick

I don't mind, bud. We've still got a bit to do, and the plan I have for the opening game is more rural anyway :3

Ok mate

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

mcvoyle
Ok mate

Re: i am building stuff for the game what would people like to c in the game sensabile anwsers plz

MortiS-the-Lost
any progress on this?
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~