very impressed with the new ork stuff. battlewagon model is probably the best looking GW model ever for details (pricey tho for all platic) and some of the metals are amazing. the kommando boss in particular. hope IG get as good a reboot. im aslo impressed on how cheap stuff like the grots and hearder are. i couldnt cope at all with an ork army- i like things too uniform and neat but gorkamorka looks ever more appealing

8 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

Yea the orks are getting some nice stuff again after such a long drought.
I hear a plastic Stompa Gagant is in the pipes too and more besides ...

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

i have seen the plastic stimpa. it is in the display cabinet in the upstairs museum at space marine world, lenton. its not painted but looks very cool
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

can you get pictures?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

sorry- only just seen your post. yes i will get some next time i goto space marine world. x
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

awsome!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

i can do better than pics.....

stompy stompy stompy.

impressive. i cant wait to see the spues. it looks like its actually made of individual plates
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

looks awsome!

I've noticed that IE is having problems with diplaying the Video on GW's website so here's a direct link to the video on YouTube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UML0fOMvBBo&feature=channel

and while I was there I found a video of the up-coming Imperial Guard Shadowsword/Stormlord

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gkVwP3NxIaQ&feature=channel

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Orkimedes Orkimedes

Re: erm.....WAAAAAAAGGGH!

Consider the thread resurected.

I've come back to Orkdom at a good time i think. I've been collecting the new stuff like a lunatic obsessed, after getting the Black Reach box set in may.

The new ork range is just superb! The Battlewagon is particularly cool, so much so that the first thing i did was saw it up and make it bigger.

Much bigger! Gwahahahaa!
"Da only good stuntie iz a dead stuntie. Da only fing better iz a dyin stuntie dat tells yer where to find 'iz mates."

Now taking commisions. Discounts for L&D members. Yay!

Minicommissions.webs.com