But the 2 battalion boxes are € 140,- incl. shipping, and might earn me some money back.

2 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: What to buy...

It's a shame there's such a postal issue here, I use Lizardmen in my Chaos Daemons army, and Ogres for my Imperial Guard..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Nuadha Nuadha

Re: What to buy...

Before buying new races like Lizardmen, I'd suggest picking up a few character pieces like an Orc shaman.    Buying a few individual figures would be cheaper and adds a nice touch.     I'd also suggest the packs of bats, rats, etc.    GW makes Giant Rats for Skaven and bats for Vampire Counts that are based as swarms in the battle game, but can be based individually for use in dungeon crawls.    For the price of a batallion box set, you might be able to snatch up a copy of Warhammer Quest which gives you more Orcs and goblins (including archers), skaven, snotlings, bats, rats, minotaurs, and alternate figs for the 4 heroes.    Also, you can play Warhammer Quest with it.   :)

Another good place to get a bunch of cool new monsters is Descent, a board game from Fantasy Flight Games.