Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Updated cards to go with updated boards.

bschummer
This post was updated on .
I created some updated cards for all Alien Events and Marine cards.  The Marine cards are based on a WH40K: Relic card design, and the Alien Events and card backs are my designs.

Alien Event cards - front
Alien Event cards - back
Blood Angels - front
Blood Angels - back

Check out my post at BGG here: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/16748812#16748812

Or just download the pdf here: http://www.runningfordaylight.com/images/sc_updated_cards.pdf
EDIT: If you have trouble with the pdf link , just try again.  Or try downloading the zipped file: http://www.runningfordaylight.com/images/sc_updated_cards.zip

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Tony1978
Hi bschummer.
Thanks for your incredibly work.

PS: the download is very slow. Often it blocks but I got it.
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

bschummer
Edited to include a zip file link.  Not sure why, but the pdf link seems to work sometimes but not all.  If anyone has trouble just keep trying.

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Evilgoat
great work mate, keep it coming.

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

The Skald
Fantastic stuff!
I've only just spotted your excellent work and have to admit that it's sorely tempted me to have another dabble with the game at some point in the future - the only "Space Hulk" action I get at the moment is on my old Playstation!
Many thanks!
When men meet foes in fight, better is stout heart than sharp sword.

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

boldy33
Hi guys,

Can i ask, what programmes are you using to make these cards?

A few of us have got back into it and are playing large games on 4 full gaming boards. So want to start adapting the rules. Even if someone would be willing to let us have a blank copy of their premade cards so we can add out own text would be amazing.

If someone can help we'd really appreciate it.

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

iangillan_82
Hello there...
The work on these cards is AMAZING.... Unfortunately the 2 links don't work anymore.
Is there a chance of a repost? I really want then printed for my games!

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Tony1978
Hi iangillan,
I found the file (pdf version - 27Mb).
How can I send it?
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

iangillan_82
Thank you very much, mate!!!

I will send you a pm.

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Tony1978
Oops! I don't know how to check my pm!
Where I have to go?

Also, if you sent me an email, can you send it again?
Please, use an object like "From The Lost and The Damned".
Thank you and sorry for being late.
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

iangillan_82
Sorry, it was an email and not a pm.
I've send you another one...
Thanks a lot

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Tony1978
I share the link of the cards you find on the first post
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5huewau98p7lig/sc_updated_cards.pdf
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

iangillan_82
Worked like a charm!!!

A place in Valhalla's Great Hall will be yours!
It's really amazing to see more and more people, keeping the flame of these games still burning and raging!

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Kookens
Those are truly beautiful. Thank you very much!
Is there any chance we get to see an updated version of the cards from the Eldar Attack expansion?

Re: Updated cards to go with updated boards.

Stig
I read that you mounted the updated Space Crusade boards after printing them off; what did you mount them on?