Reaper's Platypus Mage

17 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

My nominations for this category:

 ^Doom Bunny Black Rabbit of Death (Ral Partha)

 ^Aardvarks/Earthpigs (Citadel/Ral Partha)

 ^Sphinx (Black Tree Design)

 ^Micheline Tenderness (Goblin Forge)

^ Dark Dwarf, Lord Va'durr (Heresy Miniatures)

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

oooh and not forgetting ...

 ^ Russian Red Army Starter Force (Darkson Designs)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Talsin Talsin

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

oh my,

wonder if they actually made money on these.

bunny of doom.......
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

Oddly enough there is actually a real world story behind the soviet ape-soldiers.

Apparently Stalin (and associated insane/inane "scientists") got the idea that a human/chimpanzee hybrid would make a good soldier type of being.

They did try to create some by insemination but failed.

Let us not dwell on the exact details.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

Scumdog47 wrote
Apparently Stalin (and associated insane/inane "scientists") got the idea that a human/chimpanzee hybrid would make a good soldier type of being.
Wow that I did not know!

Scumdog47 wrote
They did try to create some by insemination but failed.
…eew … doesn’t bear thinking about, lets be glad it never worked.
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Saw Saw

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

erm... ma'am if you could just bend over, I have your monkey seman ready..... as I curse the name Stalin!

Yikes!
Please see www.sawstudios.blogspot.com for all the Saw maddness
AxlNose AxlNose

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

The Dark Dwarf and the Doom Bunny are quite disturbing in there own way, and they are meant to be eeevvviiilll.........but honestly........that Platipus Mage scares the S%*T out of me.

I'll have knightmares about it........I just know it........
Putting the romance back in Necromancy........
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

The female olga reminds me of my ex wife when she saw lots of free food lol
-- Mark RG (Game on)
AxlNose AxlNose

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

Here's one I came across on a site recommended by a mate.
I give you..............the doctor's bag!!!

courtesy of Black Cat Bases
Putting the romance back in Necromancy........
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

well actually.... i know no-one agrees with me but i kinda like the platypus mage and really want one!!  if i could get one shipped to the uk i would have one immediatly!  he's soo cute...
SamuelF SamuelF

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

CatBlack wrote
well actually.... i know no-one agrees with me but i kinda like the platypus mage and really want one!!  if i could get one shipped to the uk i would have one immediatly!  he's soo cute...
I think he's pretty cool

Reaper seem more UK friendly these days. Also check out Miniature-Giant, they do a 26% discount on Reaper and they ship to the UK.

I wanna see your paint job on this little fella

CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

*bump*

Just thought an update was in order here as the league of justice and caeke* now has new members!  The first was the Platypus mage which started this topic but now we also have a hedgehog warrior and a lemur cleric!!  I think I may wait til they're all released and then buy them all!!

*i can't help it, it's how hedgehogs spell cake!
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

oh dear god ....
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Talsin Talsin

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My mind, you are warping my fragile little mind!

definatley losing sanity here..........................
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

but they're so cute..... look at the wee cleric with a cupcake on his mace...
Talsin Talsin

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

Cat, no. bad cat.
Apocalypsedreamer Apocalypsedreamer

Re: Strange, Weird and unusual

I must confess I own the platipus mage and the lemur cleric. (lol)!!

Dreamer
You think your lag is bad! It took 3 days for Jesus to re-spawn!

http://tomechaotica.blogspot.com/

http://smalllasers.blogspot.com/