Rebel Minis new 28mm Fantasy Adventurers line.

Posted by BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned
After a rather concentrated stint on 15mm Rebel Minis has returned to 28mm with a new fantasy adventurer line.

Two sets of adventurers:

Some Evil dudes:

Lizard types:

Female Pirates

Minotaur:

Each set is available for $19.95 (or $14.95 for the pirates). Individual figures are priced at $5.85 appart from the big lizard and minotaur which are $9.99 a piece.

Rather like some of the adventurers, the assasin/theif with the crossbow is quite interesting. All are fairly passable apart from possibly the female pirates which I'm not keen on at all I have to say.

I've bought some of Rebel Minis 15mm modern figures and the casting was very nice, decent metal, very little flash. They were also pretty prompt in arriving considering they came from the US.

4 Comments

MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Rebel Minis new 28mm Fantasy Adventurers line.

Nice find mate.
-- Mark RG (Game on)
redfox4242 redfox4242

Re: Rebel Minis new 28mm Fantasy Adventurers line.

Those are cool figures.  I have to agree though that the pirates unfortunately just don't look very good.  I appreciate the rest of them though.
Richie the Orc Richie the Orc

Re: Rebel Minis new 28mm Fantasy Adventurers line.

love the dwarf with the Arquebus!!!
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Rebel Minis new 28mm Fantasy Adventurers line.

Awesome miniatures all round!

while the female pirates don't look as nice as the others I think it's because they've been let down by a terrible 'pro-painter' style paint job

The 2 sets of adventurers are excellent - you can never have too many PC models on the market!

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~