is it just me or did GW put about as much effort into this kit as I have into this review

10 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Plastic Ent

pretty much, I can see it being a good starting point for making a proper treeman. Though so is a pile of interestingly shaped sticks.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Plastic Ent

I suppose it makes a halfway good armature ...
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
krippie krippie

Re: Plastic Ent

I think it is quit bad to be honest......
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Plastic Ent

its this kind of "fuck it, it will do" mentallity that means the made such a huge loss 2007-8. and probly 09 too. cities of death kits for 100 quid a pop that  are all to Inquisitor scale, space marines with the shoulder detail already moulded on, wanky slot together two part models (the IG ones are hideous)

the annoying thing is i bet that crappy tree man is by no means cheap either

sorry- got a bit of sand in my vagina then.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Plastic Ent

If ever i decide to play lord of the rings and i want an ent, i will ask my 5 year old niece to make one out of sticks, pva glue, and plasterceen and it willlook better too.

Game on
-- Mark RG (Game on)
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Plastic Ent

as I've said before, it's seems the quailty goes down as the prices go up
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
screaming-mad-george screaming-mad-george

Re: Plastic Ent

I'd like to know what the designer was on when he made this, it must of been very good stuff to think this is a good mini.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Plastic Ent

what was he on?

GW's studio pay-roll

You mean they pay him to make this kind crap ?!?!?
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Plastic Ent

yea GW studio staff are rolling in it!