The author has deleted this message.

3 Comments

General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Plant A Tree - Save The Planet.

good quality but expensive, i think habbycraft stock them in the UK
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
Warlord Bhaird Warlord Bhaird

Re: Plant A Tree - Save The Planet.

Yeah very expensive. Almost ordered 12 trees and the price came to $70+ bucks (AUD) !!!
They are made for landscaping, architectural models, model railways etc.
The variety of trees they make is what caught my attention.
Badly need some of those Palm trees for my desert oasis.
Only the insane have the strength to prosper.
And only those that prosper truly judge what is sane.
Warlord Bhaird Warlord Bhaird

Re: Plant A Tree - Save The Planet.

Found a much better model tree store this time located in the UK... naturally better models of course.

http://themodeltreeshop.co.uk/index.html