Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

MortiS-the-Lost
It came up during a game a little while back that Space Crusade could really do with some rules for Overwatch like SpaceHulk has. So after a little playtesting I put together these Overwatch! Order Cards for the Red Spacemarines, Blue Spacemarines and Yellow Spacemarines (yes I do know the real chapter names)

Important Note: on 28 of October 2011 these cards were updated

++Warning++
I've been busy with other project of late so I haven't got round to scaling these cards for printing yet, so you'll need to do that yourself before you print

Also here's an over watch counter, you'll need some of these to mark which of your Marines are on Overwatch when you use the order

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

MortiS-the-Lost
Also I've created an Over-Watch card for the Eldar player too

Important Note: on 28 of October 2011 these cards were updated

Despite a request I will not be creating an Over-Watch card for Orks as it doesn't seem a very orky tactic
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

MarkRG
All looks good mate, well done. I look forward to gaming again when im back in blity.
-- Mark RG (Game on)

Re: Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

MortiS-the-Lost
After a 2nd run of playtesting and feed-back from players using the Over Watch Order (and a complaint from a Space Hulk fan) I updated the Over Watch Order Cards to make them more useful and less restrictive.

The cards here on the forum were updated on the 28 of October 2011 - apologies to anyone who downloaded and printed them before hand.

The following changes have been made:

The words 'Move or' have been removed from the rules side of the cards - Marines (or Eldar) using Over Watch may now move in their own turn making Over Watch more tactically viable as you can move your troops into position in the same round they go on Overwatch

On the Marine Over Watch Order Cards the word 'ORDER' had been added to the top of the cards to match the other Space Marine Order Cards
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Overwatch! (New Space Crusade Order Cards)

Ze German
Sounds and looks brilliant!

How did it work in your playtesting, I wonder:
As the alien player knows the order has been played - can he not delay his moves (by one turn) and thus avoid it?
What about you get the order card back in case you didn't use it?