This release is possibly even more aproprate for Dungeon games, as I'd imagine if the skaven had something like that they'd certainly be using it to drill access-ways into other peoples dungeons/sewers.

5 Comments

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: New Skaven

I like the Doom Flayer team.

The warlock is a bit OTT though.

Your opinions are spot on with that sack of flesh abomination thing.
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: New Skaven

You're right, overall, these new miniatures aren't so bad (except for the price), the new Skaven miniatures line is lined up to the new trend but is still pretty cool...

Except for the rat-ogres and the first thing above....  I must admit the GW tried hard enough to do the worst.
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: New Skaven

I'm actually considering purchasing the new Ikit Claw.

But the pricing might scare me, for glaringly obvious reasons.
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: New Skaven

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: New Skaven

i agree fully about the hell pit rat monster thing rob- its terrible. but the new characters are very nice, comparable to the new DE- with lots of movment and dynamism. I fear for the future of WHFB tho, as the standard of fantasy mins is going down while the 40k ones are getting amazing.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch