Bitzbox has started to stock the Maxmini range of resin conversion parts along with several other ranges (Scribor and Secret Weapon). Nice to have these available from a UK retailer. I've used Bitzbox a fair number of times and really rate their service.

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New Maxmini distributor

That is good news!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: New Maxmini distributor

Sexforrent news!
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: New Maxmini distributor

Got myself a set of the new(-ish) maxmini zombie heads to add some variety and detail to some more zombies I'm working on. I'll get a review and some pictures of my models up soon.