New League in Trowbridge

Panda_wrote_this
Okay everyone, who wants to be in the new Blood Bowl league we're setting up based in Trowbridge?

The league will be run on the Living Rulebook 5 rules, we'll get a link to the complete handbook on here soon.  It contains all the latest rules, background information, team lists and star players.  Basically all you're gonna need.

There will be one or two house rules to make the games run better, but they will be announced in seperate threads.

Personally I'm gonna be playing Goblins, cos they're fun and I'm not expecting to win much!

Re: New League in Trowbridge

AxlNose
I'm interested dude.......I think I'll be looking to play Norse myself. :)
Putting the romance back in Necromancy........

Re: New League in Trowbridge

MortiS-the-Lost
I'm in dude!
I'm working on an Orc team (WIP pics coming soon)

the Living Rulebook (5.0) can be found here:
http://odyssea.tisnov.cz/bloodbowl/LivingRulebook5.pdf

and any house rules can be PDF'd and uploaded here
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New League in Trowbridge

Panda_wrote_this
There is a complete copy of the full handbook here (including full living rulebook 5, background, teams and special play cards) http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1310002_BB_Complete_Blood_Bowl_Rulebook.pdf

and the 2007 rules update is here -
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1310003_BB_Rules_Review.pdf

PS sorry it messy but I can't make this forum hide the link in a word.

Re: New League in Trowbridge

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
cool

don't worry the links are fine like that, but you can use regular HTML to make hyperlinks in posts if you feel the need
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New League in Trowbridge

Panda_wrote_this
Yep there is a new rules set out there for Blood Bowl, here it is.

New Rules