Ok so they only have 2 miniatures in there line at the moment but what I've seen looked pretty good although they are a bit pricey (£4 for one Figure, £6 for the other). Having said that the miniatures are nothing special really (Reaper do similar figures) but these people might be worth keeping an eye on in the near future ...

4 Comments

Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: New Company Minipainters Miniatures

Resin or metal?
Resin is usually pricier if I recall correctly...
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New Company Minipainters Miniatures

Dosn't say ...
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New Company Minipainters Miniatures

Hmm, nearly a whole year since I first posted about these guys, and still they only have 2 miniatures out …
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Umboman Umboman

Re: New Company Minipainters Miniatures

Not economically viable,then?
The Prodigal son