So there you have it. I love these critters! They may not be the best minis for many systems, but they’re just so cute!!

6 Comments

Apocalypsedreamer Apocalypsedreamer

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

Congrats to the Mices.  they remind me of red-wall loads! :)

A.D
You think your lag is bad! It took 3 days for Jesus to re-spawn!

http://tomechaotica.blogspot.com/

http://smalllasers.blogspot.com/
Madame M Madame M

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

Update -

The Mouslings won the Best Miniature Product of 2011 !!!

And in more exciting news (well, to me at least), Reaper are promising to bring out a new boxed set of them in September!! Better get my painting skills up so that I have a reason to buy them!
Removed Removed

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

There is no game at the moment - but Me, Cat and Tracey have had the idea of doing an Alice in Wounderland inspired game going around for a while.

Taking it's que from the recent Tim Burton Film and also borrowing from American McGee's Alice it's set in a time of turmoil in 'Underland' before the return of Alice. The inhabitants take it upon themselves to take on the roles of D&D style adventurers and enter the dungeons built by the Red Queen to face Slithy Toves, Mome Raths, Jubjub birds, Bandersnatch, Card Guards and all other manner of other denizens that have taken on the roles of your typical dungeon monsters

the game rules we are still working on but they are probably going to be playing-card based
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Removed Removed

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Mouslings up for an Award!!

Just bought this set myself too, the little mouslings are too cute to resist!