They look interesting, not quite sure if I'll buy any but they'll most likely be the best source for evil dwarves once they're released.

6 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

wow, I thought it was just a rumor!

Yes they look very nice, I have no reason to buy them at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't

Hmm Mantic doing chaos dwarf, Wargames factory doing those Orcs that look more like Hobgoblins ... anyone see what I'm getting at here - lets see if any Bull-centaur show up!

loving the spiky dog, I may get them for that alone -
"Oi! Churchhill are you possessed by Chaos?"
"Oooooooh Yeeeaassss!"
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

Yeah there's a lot of stuff coming on the market that's handy for making armies GW have retconned out of existence, I'm just thinking what fun could be had doing a chaos dwarf dungeon. I'd imagine lots of very nasty warmachines/traps and some rather tough troops compared to some dungeons.

At risk of turning this into a general discussion on chaos dwarves Trollforged also make this dude who looks pretty cool:

Also just found this quite useful list of chaos dwarf minis.
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

A little more info about the Mantic release schedule:
"The Khaos/Kaos Dwarfs will be released in February, and you'll be able to build a pretty huge and exciting army. But what does this mean for the Orcs, I hear you shout. Well, nothing really - they are currently with our tool makers, and will be released as soon as they have finished with them - perhaps April? We will then have three months of Orc mayhem and madness.

Until then, we have the Zombie and Ghoul metal command bits, a whole Khaos Dwarf army coming your way, more of the excellent Hasslefree miniature sets, and some new Elf models - and that is all before the Orcs."
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

Some more teaser pictures from Mantic:

Looking good to me, might actually be wanting some of these.
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Mantic 'Khaos' Dwarves sneak peak

I want to be able to afford these!