Discuss ...

16 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

and yes this stuff is now in the Pre-Order section on the Mantic website Look Here!

But why not support your local independent gaming or hobby shop and order it through them (and if you don't have a local independent hobby store try asking at your local GW store - it'll be a fun trolling if nothing else!)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

i am interested to see these models, and i might get some for a giggle, but i really dont see me replacing my whole AF(R) with em.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

I don't see anyone with an existing human sci-fi army out right replacing it with these - but certainly expanding their army once the smaller unit boxes start coming out

and of course if any one is planning on starting a Imperial guard (or whatever) army from scratch and want to buy it all in 1 go this has got to be the best value boxed army set out there
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

The model in the first pic looks great. A vet officer or inquisitor.
-- Mark RG (Game on)
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

More pictures!

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

hmmm yup I'm pretty sold on those!

Ended up with rather a strong Starship Troopers vibe to them (though that may well just be because their rifle styling is a lot like the Morita).

I am a little concerned that they look a little spindly and waif like but I guess they're closer to true 28mm rather than being 'heroic' proportioned. I think some kneepads would help them look a little bulkier, rather surprised they didn't sculpt any in the first place.
messyart messyart

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

Skinny jeans! D:
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

interesting.

"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

I'm not sure were you got the £15.99 price tag from ...

I suggest you look at the prices on wargamingportal.co.uk

BTW the Corporation Veterans box has 10 figures in it - 2 of which are manning a Heavy Weapon (which I have been told has freely interchangeable weapons)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

Tempted to use these guys for Armoured Fist squads.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

that makes it better actually. a LOT better.

im going to keep out of this from now on tho, as i feel I am against the general flow
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

oh also - and please note this isn't just idle fact, but cold hard speculation - from the looks of the size and build of vehicles we've seen from Mantic so far it's likely we won't see any Corporate tank right away , BUT we could be seeing some smaller Jeep or Landrover type transports (or maybe armoured ATV 'quad bikes'), which I know is something Imperial guard players have wanted for a long time
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

I think this models are absolutely amazing. Mantic rulez.
I hope big tanks will arrive soon.

MortiS-the-Lost wrote
I suggest you look at the prices on wargamingportal.co.uk
Sorry for the OT and the question MortiS, but, do you know (in the case you are registered at worgamingportal) how much is the shipment cost to Italy?

+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

Marchomer wrote
Sorry for the OT and the question MortiS, but, do you know (in the case you are registered at worgamingportal) how much is the shipment cost to Italy?
That's more of a question for Keith Baggott (WGP owner and tLatD Forum member) - I'll send it in his direction
-----------------------------------
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

MortiS-the-Lost wrote
That's more of a question for Keith Baggott (WGP owner and tLatD Forum member) - I'll send it in his direction
Thanks!
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
keith baggott keith baggott

Re: Mantic: Corporation (WarPath)

hi keith from the www.wargamingportal.co.uk here

postage is based on weight and goods will be sent by royal mail what would you like to order so i can work out a delivery price i will keep it as low as possable

thanks keith