The author has deleted this message.

26 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Bones are THE best plastic miniatures available at the moment! this is well worth supporting
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

I'm pretty tempted tbh, but I just don't have the time to paint them all and room to store them :P
Did anyone pledge here?
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Thousand and One Sons Thousand and One Sons

Re: Kickstarter Bones

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Thousand and One Sons wrote
My only worry is that I have had trouble with a previous package from reaper getting caught up at customs so i am a bit wary about using them again. Not sure if that was a one-off tho..
You know, I've heard that before. So what happened then? Did they send it back, and did you get your money back? Or did you have to pay additional import taxes? I'd really like to know how Reaper deals with that before I pledge...

BTW, the Vampire level is growing fast:

Tempted even more now...
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Thousand and One Sons Thousand and One Sons

Re: Kickstarter Bones

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

They've opened the crypt! And only 10k to possibly see what's beneath it :D
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

And the Crypt has revealed it's underground caves. My lord. So many tombs still to unlock! I think they need more time!

Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Well, I couldn't resist anymore, and I pledged yesterday. They have now added the steampunk characters from Chronoscope, and 6 marines to the Vampire level. And tomorrow we'll surely get the 4 demon heroes as well. After that there will be 9 gremlinlike goblins that I'm sure will be added too.
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

another update! Goblins are added, and we're about $55k away from getting 4 free DROW mini's added plus an option for Lolth and 2 Driders for a mere $10,- extra! I'm so upping my pledge once we reach that reward!!

 yes thank you please!
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

So, how many of you have pledged?

I've just added the undead giant and the pathfinder red dragon!
They're now over 1 million! About 55k away from some free dungeon accessories and an optional undead dragon lich.
After that, it's gonna be another long 100k for some free townsfolk. We need more pledgers!
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Awfully quiet here....

News: $1.7 million reached, more mini's have been added. Hydra option added! Plus you may now choose to exchange your metal sophie on bike for $25,- worth of additional bones options!! Hello Nethyrmaul!!! :D
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Fenryz Fenryz

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Heyoo folks - been  a while, mostly been lurking for different reasons, but hoping to be back in full swing again soon :)

The Bones Kickstarter was too good to pass on, so I pledged for Vampire, with an added Hydra figure. Been looking for one of those for a reasonable price for quite some time now.

Thanks for mentioning the Sophie option Sjeng, means I can get a couple of optional figures instead of her :)
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Kickstarter Bones

I've pledged for the 'Ghast Level' Dungeon Attack (useful for my dungeons) - I would have gone for Mummy, but my monies are tied up in another project at the moment
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Quests-of-legend Quests-of-legend

Re: Kickstarter Bones

I've gone "Vampire" level, just too good a deal
http://quests-of-legend.weebly.com
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: Kickstarter Bones

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Quests-of-legend Quests-of-legend

Re: Kickstarter Bones

Yeah I pledged $145 so I could get some extras and I intend to swap out the metal Sophie for more.

Came to £92.76 plus about £20 import duty.
http://quests-of-legend.weebly.com
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

I'm also planning on selling off all unwanted mini's. (2x vampire hahaha!)
I've calculated that with all my chosen optins, I'm at about $300 incl. shipping, which would result in roughly €300,- if I add VAT, duty and clearance fees (worst case scenario). It's a bout €50,- less if they accept the $100,- invoice on the box.
That means I could sell 150 mini's @ €2,- each and have all my investment back! :D

You might as well Mort ;) just saying :)

Best deal ever. Spread the word ppl! Share / G+1 / Tweet / FB: http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.nl/2012/08/reaper-bones-kickstarter.html

Current Vampire deal:

Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Kickstarter Bones

4.5 hours to go!!!

Reaper has announced that there will be additional options in the last 4 hours. They will be revealed randomly (don't ask why, I don't get it either)
If we make it to 3.340.000,- we'll get Familiars (12) added to the Vampire deal!!! Get to the website and stay on it! Never know what you might want to get as an extra option!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min/
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
Quests-of-legend Quests-of-legend

Re: Kickstarter Bones

If they do reach the latest stretch goal that'll be the last one they will.

Today had been a huge disappointed on the kick starter with no new options and only to crappy .PDF documents that will get deleted as soon as I get them, for a grand finale more of a grand flop, even if it does pick up in the last 2 hours.
http://quests-of-legend.weebly.com
12