He's a down-on-his-luck brawler who no longer needs to make money by scrapping in bars. On the night he accidentally incinerated someone about to break his nose, he realised he had a gift that he could make MUCH more of a name with.

4 Comments

The Skald The Skald

Re: Haydn the fire mage.

Nice job, and "the eyes have it"!
When men meet foes in fight, better is stout heart than sharp sword.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Haydn the fire mage.

Excellent stuff there Messy

He should prove to be an interesting character - I like the understated look, yet he is also clearly a Spell Caster.
He's got something of a Fable II quality to him too

I'm guessing you've re-posed him at the waist?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: Haydn the fire mage.

Very badly, yes.

The flagellant arms were way too long for the militia leg/torso.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Haydn the fire mage.

I really like it Marc well done.
-- Mark RG (Game on)