Awesome! But I can't imagine how to shuffle the tiles and flip them :P

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Forbidden Island Miniatures

Sjeng wrote
I was thinking of old-fashioned adventurers, like the old fashioned divers with the big Bioshock helmets,
Reaper do a nice old-fashion diver miniature

 ^ 50085: Deep Sea Diver ($5.49) - Sculpted by Tim Prow

and also a far more modern female one (although personally I wouldn't have painted her Bikini as green and yellow polka-dot)

 ^ 50166: Iris, Scuba Girl ($5.99) - Sculpted by Julie Guthrie, painted by Michael Proctor

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Forbidden Island Miniatures

Reaper does have some awesome mini's.

Some divers:

A pilot:

Some explorers:

Didn't find any suitable Courier, Engineer and Navigator yet. And these are pretty expensive too :(
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff