For those who havn't seen it already.

6 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

Curse you I'd just gotten hold a picture and was about to post!

It's an excellent looking model, I may well end up with a small force of these for Space Crusade or something - can't wait to see more!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

I agree, looks very sharp. They seem to have learnt a lot from their fantasy range and are really stepping up their game with their sci-fi models. They just look a lot sharper and better detailed.

jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

looks nice but im still in two-minds if i like it!
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

jogar_t_hutt wrote
looks nice but im still in two-minds if i like it!
care to elaborate ?
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

Approved by Marchomer©
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
uncle phil uncle phil

Re: First look at Warpath Forgefather

Finally the Squats have a decent Exo-armour figure!