The author has deleted this message.

2 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Ever had a Miniature that turned out more useful that you thought?

The ones I've used.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Ever had a Miniature that turned out more useful that you thought?

i suppose the Destroyer tank hunter, as I only needed to go on to a bits site and get a few odds to make another leman russ.

i suppose the scout bikes i buy every now and again have bits in that crop up all over my arm too
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch