what do you think?

8 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

...Pictures would be great. Or links to their site..

& then perhaps, a full list of what you got so we can check in one go D:
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

heres the lynk
http://wargamesfoundry.com/fantasy_ranges/collections/elves/any/empire_of_elfs_collection_bcrev001/?sector_id=
but im still going through it all but ill eather post photos or a list or just some bize at a time
messyart messyart

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

Ok.. I personally really dislike their elves. D:

Most look more like vampires.. But ALL of them look far too manly/ monsterously ugly to be elves in my eyes. D:
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

yes i can see where your going & yes there is a very vampy to them but the elf guards (rev100) has a very norse elf look that i like
Removed Removed

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

Yep, i have to agree, those elves are pretty horrid, they look like vampires and whats with all the nudity??
jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

you know i didnt see it
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Empire Of Elfs Collection

I've never really been a fan of Foundry - they have the hit and miss quality of Black Tree Designs, but with prices that rival those of GW.
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~