This second figure makes me think of WoW for some odd reason??

2 Comments

Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Dwarf Tales Miniatures. Yes ANOTHER manufacture I've found

Now these are some serious dwarves...

I liked the first one most. Dwarves should have plenty of armour. :)
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Dwarf Tales Miniatures. Yes ANOTHER manufacture I've found

These are really cool models, im now considering whether to make a dwarf army. Further to add to oggies look cool too.

Game on.
-- Mark RG (Game on)