The author has deleted this message.

6 Comments

jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

im ordering 3 just to convert into errent titans
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

the thing is that the Ork version looks a lot more likely and sensible
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

I think that will be the only time I see "sensible" and "Ork" in the same sentence.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

messyart wrote
I think that will be the only time I see "sensible" and "Ork" in the same sentence.
you need to read more of what I write then lol
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

Seen this?

http://scammeleon.deviantart.com/art/Ork-warlord-in-Ooba-Armour-98373964?offset=10
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: DreadKinght.....Ork Looted

im going to have to make something like this, it's cool as fcuk.
-- Mark RG (Game on)