Not sure if anyone is in any kind of need for "cheap" (and when I say cheap, I mean inexpensive) Dragons for a game of D&D, Pathfinders and the such...but I just picked up three of these from my local Dollar Tree: Click Here I found them to be pretty close to scale for a Young to Young-Adult Dragon. Just touch up the detail with a little paint, add a base and your set.

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Dollar Tree Dragons

Great find! Ideal for gamers on a budget
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Dollar Tree Dragons

i would be interested to see what a good painter could do with these...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch