I apologise for the pic - can't get rid of the white right hand side (Mort - help!!)

11 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

Pic looks fine

MORT
BUY YOUR WOMAN THIS THING
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Madame M Madame M

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

Messy - you are due for a hug when I see you next for that last comment!!

Mort - Listen to the man- he knows of what he speaks!!
messyart messyart

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

And to add weight to this, I would just like to say...

Cthulhu dice
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

I can see why nice model, when I get on top of my other projects i may get one. M
-- Mark RG (Game on)
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

yes I will look into getting you one
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

I think it's cool she looks like a ship's bow figurehead. She's even got a mast and ship railing for wings. Nicely done.

So, I see your way of getting things is posting them here, and let others coerce Mort into getting them for you?  very clever haha
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

i like it but i had a bit of a double take on the face as for a little while it did look very anima but it was just me what colours are you going for?
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

I like this figure too very much, when she first came out it wasn't a 28mm scale figure but much bigger like a display piece type size.    I might be after one myself now she's the right size!
Madame M Madame M

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

see, I was actually after the full size one, but having thought about it I figure that will be a lot harder to paint as mistakes will be much more obvious and seeing as I've so far painted a grand total of one miniature I don't want to ruin a gorgeous piece like this. So the 28mm model it is!!

I was thinking of a silvery colour, very much like the picture posted. I have seen it painted like wood and a person with proper skin colour and all, but I didn't like the look too much. I think I'd have to go for a more ethereal ghostly style.
messyart messyart

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

Mistakes would be harder to make, though. Smaller details would be easier, and highlighting wouldn't be quite as difficult to work out e_e
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Nuadha Nuadha

Re: Dark Maiden by Reaper

I just picked up this figure (the small one for Warlord).    It is an awesome figure and assembles really nice.   I am using another figure from Reaper's Warlord Necropolis line of a bunch of skeletal/ghosts things and green stuffing it to make it so she is riding on a wave of souls.    It will look pretty cool when done, I hope.