Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Lostiris
Hey Ya'all

I have just purchased a copy of space crusade from ebay so I can relive the fun that was the game that got me in to 40K.

Anyway I have been searching high and low on the internet but with no luck for order/equipment cards/a scanner face for Dark Angels. Has anyone seen these or made them.

thanks heaps

Matt.

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
As High Lord-Administrator of these forums it is my duty to direct you to the Introductions Page and ask you to post a little about yourself and your gaming so that our members can welcome you.

Last year I had a rather ambitious plan to produce a card-set for each of the Space Marine Chapters who's symbols appear on the Command Center - although I lost interest in the project due to the lack of variety in terms of game-play between the various Space Marine chapters. Creating a new set of cards for any given Space Marine chapter in Space Crusade is for the most part a cosmetic thing plus the shuffling of a few equipment cards belonging to existing chapters.

If you're willing to do the work yourself I've uploaded my blank templates for making your own Space Cruasde card sets: You'll find 2-sided cards that replicate the original ones Here and easy-to-print 1 sided cards Here

Or if you're willing to wait a little while I can see about digging out the material I was work on for Dark Angels and produce a 1 or 2 sided card set

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and ask if you're planning to use the miniatures from the Dark Vengeance boxed game in Space Crusade?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Tony1978
Hi, Lostiris.

My italian friend prepared what you're requesting, but... it's in italian language.
Scroll down this page http://starquest.jimdo.com/materiale/aree-utente/boyakki/
If google translator can't help you, I can try to translate it for you, but you have to wait cause I'm busy in this period.

You can also check this user http://starquest.jimdo.com/materiale/aree-utente/spettro300/

I hope this can help you.
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Lostiris
Thanks for the fast reply
I will head over to the introductions and introduce myself.

I am looking for a Dark Angels set as one of my house mates is a fanatic Dark Angels 40k player and
the other is an Ultramarines & eldar player. I personally play Blood Angels & Nids.

Of all these armies the only one not represented is the Dark Angels and being the cool guy that I am thought that if I could manage to find a DA set then he wouldn't be stuck with the Imperial Fists & could use some of his DA minis.

I had a play with the templates you linked, thankyou for that, as it's a great place for me to start.

If you could put up what ever DA work you had already completed that would be awesome and I would be forever grateful.

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Sirenix
I'm making a set of Dark Angel cards. I don't play Dark angels myself, but I did a little bit of reading on them and I'll see of I can make a decent set of cards that represents them well. Heres a blank one of someone wants to make their own order cards:

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Sirenix
New Dark Angels cards uploaded.
They are in the My Expansion Packs post in the first reply in "Space Marine Expansion" at the bottom of the list.

My Expansion Packs

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Stevo
This thread is a few years old, but if anyone is interested, I've had a go at translating the Dark Angel cards from the Italian site.  Print this file at 107% for correct sized cards.

 Cards_DA.pdf

Re: Dark Angels in Space Crusade

Tony1978
Well done, Stevo!!