Painted by me.

4 Comments

The Skald The Skald

Re: Custom Middenheimer

Neat job
Also reminds me that I need to find a warhammer or mace from somewhere (I've not been back long enough to build up a bits box yet  )
When men meet foes in fight, better is stout heart than sharp sword.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Custom Middenheimer

Nicely done! it's one of those conversions that doesn't look converted
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Custom Middenheimer

Nice model mate M
-- Mark RG (Game on)
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Custom Middenheimer

A similarly kit-bashed ogre will be forthcoming as well.