Cheap GW minis.

Posted by Orkimedes Orkimedes
I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, but hey, it's as good a place as any for the mo I s'pose. (mods: feel free to move this to the 'usefull links' thread if you've got one)

As I've been collecting like a loon again I thought it'd be good to share with you guys some of the bargain sellers i've come across on my foray's into netdom. We all know how expensive GW's stuff is so I hope this is of some help to ya'll.

megaminis
Good shop, used them before.

Sir Collectalot
Shame about the name, never used 'em before but they've got AOBR listed for the £30 pre-hike web price still!

Wayland Games
Everyone knows about these guys, shirly?

OMFG!! Rogue trader RPG? Eh? I'm confused after seein this!! Sorry to hijack my own thread but you guys need to check this out... http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/role-playing-games/rogue-trader-rpg/prod_5627.html
Time for a new thread somewhere else methinks...

Hobby gaming
They only sell GW stuff, but good prices.

Buy for less
Nuff said.

Gaming figures/Age of Strife
You get the idea by now.

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Cheap GW minis.

Orkimedes wrote
I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, but hey, it's as good a place as any for the mo I s'pose. (mods: feel free to move this to the 'usefull links' thread if you've got one)
this is the right place to post this, once up on a time this was called the "Hey! look at this!" section  lol
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Cheap GW minis.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I found this site with reasonable prices, I think it's a Dutch shop, but for all you European shoppers it might be interesting:

http://www.miniatures-wargames.com/

They have lots of stuff from different games. Check out those Lucifer's Wars mini's. Awesome!

They also have Perry miniatures, when I just gave up on finding them here
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
uncle phil uncle phil

Re: Cheap GW minis.