this is well worth a look...

3 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: COMMENT: wowsers.

OOOOOO very nice. I wasn't convinced of the general design until I saw the concrete blocks on the back...fucking perfect on the technical details. The A-frame alone gives me a stiffy. There's a few tiny things I would have done differently, like the placing of the replacement handles on the side hatches, and the fact the drivers vision port is way to high, but that's splitting hairs.
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: COMMENT: wowsers.

I love it mate great model. M
-- Mark RG (Game on)
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: wowsers.

mark... do you think IVE done that?
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch