make sure you check the UK flag bottom left if its all in gobbledegook

2 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: COMMENT: got any hankering for awesome minis?

My Fallout game has had me staring at his "sandlot" stuff for a while now.
I'd contacted him about the BoS armour to find out to my joy that it's just like the Enclave ("ant armour") armour in that it comes in many pieces.

Beautiful models overall. The hands tend to bother me, though
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Apocalypsedreamer Apocalypsedreamer

Re: COMMENT: got any hankering for awesome minis?

I've been lookin' at these for a while too just for collecting and painting ( and for messy's game).  Can't say I noticed the hands but at closer inspection they could use a bit more detail!

A.D
You think your lag is bad! It took 3 days for Jesus to re-spawn!

http://tomechaotica.blogspot.com/

http://smalllasers.blogspot.com/