id be keen to see sizes as they might make interesting proxies!

7 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

Holy shit!

I've seen a few things like this in pound shops down the years, I once picked up a bag of plastic skeletons that look almost exactly like the Khemri Skeleton Warriors but about twice the size - I bought them to use as Giant Skeletons in D&D. Also a few years back I found a range of cheap Knights and Castles toys which contained parts which where clearly re-casts of Warhammer and MageKnight models (I'll dig some out and take pictures)

I've seen copies of 40k stuff before - like you said I'd be interested to buy some of those sets for proxies and conversions -- at a guess I'd say they are around the same size and they probably won't cost much either (they will certainly be far cheaper than the real thing!)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

holy xenu iv just noticed the ram that fits on the front!!!
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

First off where did you see those? Think a few people would love to see some prices.

They do look rather familar, can imagine where I've seen those designs before...

I'd guess the action figures were 4" figures, so you're looking pretty damn big tanks, hulls look about 10" or so just roughly eyeballing it.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

they were on dakka-dakka... i googled some IG related crap and saw that. cant seem to see any actual retailers so i assume the lawyers at lenton fully laid the smack down with a C&D...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

i certainly like the jeep, i would like to get my hands on one and covert it to a command vehicle.
game on Mark
-- Mark RG (Game on)
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

i agree with rob that the size might be iffy- but i think you MIGHT get away with both the pred and the basilisk- if the figures are roughly GI joe sized thats like waist high for a marine. seeing as how the figures look out of scale to the tanks they might have just kept the size the same! if your re scaling the design you might as well do tweaks to stop your ass getting sued to fuck.

i could buy into three of them "Self propelled arillery" tho if icould
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: COMMENT: fetch me my lawyer!!!!

Also check out the death-roller on the front of the not-quite-Basilisk, I'm thinking looted wagon