priced at $12.00 (US) there not the cheapest miniatures out there, but who cares they're Fimir and they are very nicely detailed - I think I'll be buying a few of these in the near future much to the dismay of my players

4 Comments

Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: 'Bog Raiders' by Blood Moon Miniatures!

They're  looking quite well made.

Good to see these old monstrosities back in business again.

Fimir were among the most utterly evil entities ever made up by GW back in the day.
I'm sure your players won't lynch you for pitting them against these.
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: 'Bog Raiders' by Blood Moon Miniatures!

 Hooray Fimir! Good find dude, looks like they've got some nice stuff (not keen on the orcs though). hmm got to get their female barbarian figure too...
messyart messyart

Re: 'Bog Raiders' by Blood Moon Miniatures!

There is an internet meme in here somewhere..

Oh yea, this one.

Looks remarkably similar, too..

Pretty nice models, though.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Sjeng Sjeng

Re: 'Bog Raiders' by Blood Moon Miniatures!

Bloodmoon minis has been offline for over a year now, so I went and asked about it on the creator's facebook page:

Hey man, great sculpts, love your work :) I was wondering if http://www.bloodmoonminis.com/ is ever going to be up again... The HeroQuest community loves those Bog Raiders ;)
actually yes it is nearing completion, I'm testing the payment functions as we speak. It should be up in the next week or so.
So good news for those who wanted to get a hold of some of his minis ;)
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff