It's a very nice set but at £29.08 for the set it's quite expensive for what it is

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Band of Orcs from Impact Miniatures

My FaceBook friend Bill Goodpaster just posted me these pictures of the Band of Orcs as painted by him (the stage was put together by his mate Shannon Stephens)

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Band of Orcs from Impact Miniatures

thats fucking sweet
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
Tarkinsteeth Tarkinsteeth

Re: Band of Orcs from Impact Miniatures