The author has deleted this message.

11 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

Hasslefree make some good soldiers.. Even armed with pulse rifles.

As for body.. D: can't help
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

I'm not sure if they'll be quite what you're looking for, but I often recommend Scotia Grendel's Kryomek Aliens to Tyranid players looking for alternative miniatures

with a little work these could be made to look more like Giger's Alien or maybe just be useful for parts
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

You might also be interested in

Xenomorph 28mm Head bits
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Removed Removed

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

About ten years ago I remember preferring the old hormagants to the termagants and standard tyranids, because their heads were more smooth, long and "Giger" like, but I see that the hormagant has changed over the years.  I was frustrated at the time because I wanted hundreds of the things but I could only find a few metal packs (x3 minis in one blister).  My not-quite tyranid army was going to be heavily subsidized by plastic genestealers from Space Hulk. ;)
I'm struggling find a good picture of the classic hormagaunts, however this page may also be of interest:
http://www.timkline.net/alienids/pics-hormagaunts.html
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

this what you're looking for Mr Babble?

^ 90's Hormagaunts in typical horrible 90's colours which doesn't do the models justice (Photo © copyright Grayson Pike, November 2005. Used again without permission)
-----------------------------------
Removed Removed

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

excuse me sir..... ah a xeno-what?
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
Removed Removed

Re: Aliens (Xenomorphs) Miniatures?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.