I remember a really good miniatures comparison site where you could click links and each miniature would open in its own little window. It had loads of sci-fi miniatures on it and I think it was on a blog site. Problem is that its disapeared into the depths of the internet. Any clues anyone?

4 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: 28mm sci-fi miniatures site

No sorry dude, but I think I might steal that idea for this site!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
precinctomega precinctomega

Re: 28mm sci-fi miniatures site

Sounds like TMP:

http://theminiaturespage.com/

R.
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: 28mm sci-fi miniatures site

nah it wasn't TMP.

This site was a blog website with miniatures on a background marked in mm and all the images scaled so you could do direct side by side comparisions.

++EDIT:

It was infact this website! hmmm donno why I coudln't find it last time I looked.
Umboman Umboman

Re: 28mm sci-fi miniatures site

Hello,Robert your link of Nov 26th 2008 02:19pm is now sold on & is not appropriate.Nothing stays the same.
The Prodigal son