D.

9 Comments

jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: 2012 Projects

ok 3 titans to finish 2 to start, 3 fighters & 1 bomber (eldar) to finish, continue with my new firestorm armada fleet oh move house & i think thats it
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: 2012 Projects

Much the same as every year before - I plan to try and get more miniatures finished, get more rules written and try and start less brand new projects (at least until I've finished some of my older ones)

PS also look out for the word Endungeoned in future ...
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: 2012 Projects

The same thing I have planned every day, Pinky...
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Cardboard Carnage Cardboard Carnage

Re: 2012 Projects

MortiS-the-Lost wrote
...and try and start less brand new projects...
Oh yeah, I am going into 2012 with a whole new outlook on gaming. I've got so many projects that I wasn't able to finish from previous years that I am going to try and focus on!

D.
Removed Removed

Re: 2012 Projects

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: 2012 Projects

Nice topic!
The new projects?
1. Like always I must paint some miniatures of a member here in the forum, LostamongtheBarrens.
0. I must finish my marauders army;
B. I must create a modular table for wargames (8 pieces);
§. I must rewrite an old project (HACK!);
4. And I want to write some rules for a wargame, I want to try something different than WH40K and Warpath, something is good for me and my usual wargames buddy;

Abandoned projects:
House rules for sci-fi skirmish in spaceships / factories / dungeons with iron floor (practically SpaceHomer or HomerCrusade)
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
Cardboard Carnage Cardboard Carnage

Re: 2012 Projects

Hack looks good. I like the Diablo additions!!!  (anyone going crazy waiting for Diablo III as much as I am?), I'm going to read your whole post on it more tonight!

D.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: 2012 Projects

hmmmmm.....

well. i have sort of come to the end of the whole Guard project, mostly as I have ONE can of AF(R) Orange paint left!

i would LOVE a thunderbolt, just cos the model is just too fucking gorgeous... but at 80 notes, fuck that. unless the rumoured plastic one happens...

if considered a Khorne based daemon army, but i got bored of losing games ages ago.

i think the most long term project is to swap my old brown/green uniforms for the new grey/orange ones... i need to see what those new mantic models look like. otherwise i will need about £70 to reboot the lot...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
Quests-of-legend Quests-of-legend

Re: 2012 Projects

For me.......

1: continue to create new WHQ tiles and characters

2: continue to work on my modular dungeon and sci-fi wall sections

3: become a dad (due very soon - 1 week left : shitting myself)

4: Try and paint more minis than this year

5: had a Motorola XOOM for christmas, so scan all my white dwarf magazines and turn to pdf's (13 years worth)

6: continue to work on my rpg rules

Think that'll do for now.
http://quests-of-legend.weebly.com