problem

jogar_t_hutt
just a quicky
is any1 having problems logging in to THW forum or is it just me?

Re: problem

messyart
Administrator
Maybe your password is an annoying one.
But I stay logged in so I don't keep having to.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

Re: problem

jogar_t_hutt
no its not that as up until the 14th i could login on problem its & i can still log on to the to the shop iis just as soon sa i move to the forum i get kicked so i go bac to login again & im still logged in

Re: problem

BobbieTheDamned
Administrator
No problems here, I don't know if Steve and Charlotte have a permanent webmaster to fix technical issues but it might be an idea to inform them either way.

Re: problem

jogar_t_hutt
well ive been emailing steve yesterday & he was passing it on at his tec-boyz but we,l just have to see

Re: problem

BobbieTheDamned
Administrator
ah well hopefully its something that will be fixed then. If you need to post anything desperately I'd be happy to pass the info on for you.

I'd suggest clearing out your internet history and cookies, you might have a corrupt file in there that's causing the page to not recognise your login properly. It may be worth just opening a new account, that'll fix the problem if its something on THW's end.

Re: problem

jogar_t_hutt
ok ive tryed what you said deleted the cookies & my net history made a new account ive even got rid of my XP & installed vista & now i got the same problem with both accounts
lets face it my PCs boned lol

Re: problem

Marchomer
This post was updated on .
Mmmh... maybe you need to reboot your mouse pad.
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +

Re: problem

Metropolis
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.