my new website check it out some great stuff on there

4 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: new web site

If I may..

This is one I am rather fond of, already.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: new web site

Excellent! great to see you up and running

Some amazing minis on there - I think you can expect a few order from me and other members

PS might you require some banner graphics?
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: new web site

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
keith baggott keith baggott

Re: new web site

that pic is awsome thanks
there is now a blog o my site http://wargamingportal.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=22