greetz Chaos-warrior

2 Comments

Fenryz Fenryz

Re: for furniture and buildings (castle molds)

Thats probably the most sold mold Hirst Art got, I see those products linked everywhere on the net. Ive been tempted to buy a couple of those molds they have for over a year now, but procrastinating as usual :/

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: for furniture and buildings (castle molds)

Yummy sceneries.  We always need more barrels, boxes and and piles of gold.  Actually that lever could have a thousand uses. :)  The Hirst Arts moulds are very popular.  I like the idea of always thinking "generically" with props - one purchase will have many uses - unfornately it's hard to make fun set pieces in your just only buying chairs and chests.  One day I will get a garden shed and set up a dungeon moulding factory. :)  Damn, first I need a garden!