Rob.

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: eolith miniatures

Steve Buddle is an excellent sculptor (and an interesting person to talk to), I have a few of his mini’s back from the early days of SpyGlass, Steve’s skill at sculpting the female form is on par with Werner Klocke (made famous by Reaper), it’s good to see that the Eolith range is well up to the standards you’d expect from Mr Buddle.

I was also pleased to see that a Spyglass Classics Pack is available (in resin for some reason) which includes the Demon-Woman which is the first Spyglass miniature I purchased way back in 2004 (or there about) if anyone is looking for pack of really nice female miniatures to paint I recommend they buy this pack.

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: eolith miniatures

Just saw on Steve Buddle's FaceBook status that Eolith Miniatures is currently offering free shipping on all orders at the moment!