WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Billiam Babble
Just for my own curiousity, since I pass so many displays with these figures, all bristling with steampunk gothic, I'm posting a link to one of the main websites for WarMachine.

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine

Lovely stuff, galleries, backgrounds of the different factions and so forth.

Quick Start Rules free to download are on this page:
http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/the-game

Re: WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Billiam Babble
Ooh, cool, I get chance to sneak one of my affiliate links to DriveThru...

Privateer Press have a page on RPGDriveThru and Wargame Vault

Supplements for Warmachine and Hordes can be found in their in-house magazine:

No Quarter!

...Not the cheapest magazine PDFs on offer but the previews look pretty glossy.

Re: WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Billiam Babble
Core Rules - 2nd Edition on Amazon (UK) - soft cover

Re: WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Billiam Babble

Re: WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Fenryz
The Warmachine world looks awesome!

A friend of mine bought the roleplaying game set in the same world, but unfortunately the chances of him starting a campaign is next to none ._. Shame, would have been fun to explore that world.

Re: WarMachine (Privateer Press web site)

Billiam Babble
It looks very rich in backstory- with some original ideas - I initially thought it was just a 40K clone - but thankfully I'm wrong. I think there's novels as well, apparently.