Unique Squad Loadouts

Gold Bearer
This uses different parts of the Mission Dreadnought squads for each chapter to make the more distinctive. It would well as a intermediate step up in a campaign as well, like four missions with the standard squads, then four missions with these rules then the last four with the four full Mission Dreadnought squads.

Blood Angels: Seven man squad, up to five bolters available. So basically 1-3 heavy weapons/3-5 bolters.
Imperial Fists: Five man squad with the tarantula available. You loose a heavy weapon but the commander already has a plasmagun.
Ultramarines: Seven man squad with the three extra heavy weapons available.

Re: Unique Squad Loadouts

Tony1978
Have you tried your rules? Do they are well balanced?
My work:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/39683/the-basical-logic-of-space-crusade (The basical logic of Space Crusade - ENG)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ui42yfyadpmgtn3 (An analysis of boarding squads - ITA)
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzprfbxl9nx6mmt ("A new hope" - Dinamic missions - ITA)

Re: Unique Squad Loadouts

Gold Bearer
Yea I tried it with LurchBrick's SC computer conversion. It work really well, if anything they're better balanced. I need to get around to finishing my campaign for that game.