Look quite nice, don't like the guns but that's an easy thing to change. I only wish some sci-fi troops would have some webbing and equipment on them, everyone seems to be without food, water and ammo.

1 Comment

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: TrollForged Trencher IG-a-like infantry

Nice looking minis, they remind me of these scratch-built trenchers on Necromundicon
http://ironhands.com/mintren.htm

true a lot of Sci-fi ranges lack supplies and equipment (and a lot of Fantasy miniatures do too) fortunately quite few manufacturers of 1/35 scale military stuff do accessory packs of bags and stowage for tanks ect, which can easily be used as back-packs and the like.

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~