Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

Posted by MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost
I love 3D dungeon terrain, don't you? Course you do!
Well I've recently discovered a German company called Thomarillion who do a nice selection and for reasonable prices too. Here's some pictures stolen shamelessly from their website:

^ some pictures of the basic set

^ Library furniture

^Maps

^ "Larder-shelf"

^ "Enchanted Mirror"

^ a Cupboard

^ Dwarf Throne

^Cages, made from die-cut cardboard apparently

^"Philosophers table"

^ The Twilight Inn, ok it's not a dungeon, but imagine the kinds of adventures you could run!

7 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

Looks like an interesting system, the libraray terrain is pretty snazzy, all fairly expensive but they're nice pieces at least.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

their not too badly priced when compared to something like Dwarven Forge terrain, but I've been looking at this stuff more for inspiration for stuff I could build myself, rather than to buy
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Apocalypsedreamer Apocalypsedreamer

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

Very nice the twillight inn reminds me of the Moonstone mask tavern from neverwinter nights.  So are all the sections together as in: A room stuck to floor jigsaw that you can just muddle around until you find something thats looks ok?

Dreamer.

Ps: So you will be coming to thws thursday?
You think your lag is bad! It took 3 days for Jesus to re-spawn!

http://tomechaotica.blogspot.com/

http://smalllasers.blogspot.com/
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

Apocalypsedreamer wrote
So are all the sections together as in: A room stuck to floor jigsaw that you can just muddle around until you find something thats looks ok?

They seem to come in 7x7 floor plates which have a few walls attached, which can be orientated to each other in diffrent ways to create different layouts (like the D&D Adventure Boardgame and SpaceCrusade board sections)

and then there are a few separate loose wall pieces that are used to plug the gaps and thus alter the layouts further

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

and yes I should be at THW on Thursday
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

I really like it! Maybe some of the best dungeon tiles I see (some self-made tiles are still better).
Is cheaper respect other "3D tiles", but an entire dungeon it's still too expensive!

+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Thomarillion: 3D Dungeon Terrain

These look really yummy.  Ideal for HQ/AHQ.  Interesting modular tile approach.  I love the doors and scenery.