This is pure laziness on the part of Games Workshop

1 Comment

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: The new Sisters of Battle Models are here!

That is pure bullshit. I remember those models coming out and the battle report where they kicked the necrons ass. They're still awesome sculpts but that price is beyond crazy. If they were to bring figures that were as good in plastic (hell even as a 2/3 part flat figure!) they'd sell a crap load to everyone with an Inquisition army or just as an alternative to space marines that play almost exactly the same. On the other hand I do have a lot of these figures, 20 seriphim and about 25ish foot troops inc heavy weapons, they're value sure is increasing.