^ Goddamnit GW! stop making things I need

4 Comments

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: The chase

Squigs are very silly.  But those are "most awesome" as they say!
Don't do it!
No, okay, buy em all!
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: The chase

I'm a little low on money at the moment ... but maybe I'll get 'em later in the year
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Orkimedes Orkimedes

Re: The chase

You see, this is exactly the kinda thing they do to me too!

I just gotta have me some more grots/runtz too.  I really regret selling my old Gobbo army all those years ago now. D'oh!

Gotta catch 'em all.

No really I gotta!
"Da only good stuntie iz a dead stuntie. Da only fing better iz a dyin stuntie dat tells yer where to find 'iz mates."

Now taking commisions. Discounts for L&D members. Yay!

Minicommissions.webs.com
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: The chase

yea - The Bomb Squigs I keep seeing WD of late are tempting too