The author has deleted this message.

9 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: The Dragon of them all

 ha! holy crap it's finally finished, I know a few members on here have had deposits down on this for a while and lot of us have been watching the (some times painfully slow) progress being made on the Heresy Dragon.

I think I'd be right in saying this one of the most eagerly anticipated miniatures of recent times, thanks for the update!

and also though I doubt he's reading this congratulations to Andy Foster himself for finishing it finally
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
greenstuff_gav greenstuff_gav

Re: The Dragon of them all

gots mine preordered :D
now to pay the remainder
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: The Dragon of them all

Thats one big evil mother f. great paint job mate.
-- Mark RG (Game on)
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: The Dragon of them all

is that your work area mort? it looks like its in an office or industrial unit
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: The Dragon of them all

no that's not mine, that's a picture from Heresy Miniatures
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Talsin Talsin

Re: The Dragon of them all

a very eagerly awaited miniature.

mines all paid for, cept for delivery.

good times
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: The Dragon of them all

Well, I guess it's an okay size for a young dragon.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: The Dragon of them all

++UPDATE++

The Heresy Dragon has been cast!

http://forum-of-doom.com/index.php?topic=10193.msg234269#msg234269
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Talsin Talsin

Re: The Dragon of them all

And so many people will now need new underwear.

I want mine now, 2 years at least waiting!

I want it, i want it, i want it! NOW