TerraClips terrain for Malifaux

Posted by BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned
Discovered this a couple of days ago and thought I'd post it. Basicly its a set of pre-printed artwork with clips to hold it together, looks pretty snazzy though.

Buildings of Malifaux
WYRTC102 - 3D Buildings of Malifaux - $49
Buildings of Malifaux is capable of creating a playing area nearly 2' X 1.5' or depending on the layout can be stacked up to towering heights!

8 - Double-Sided 6”X6” Floor Tiles
* 8 - Aged Wood
* 8 - Carved Stone

16 – Double-Sided 3”X3” Floor Tiles
* 16 - Aged Wood
* 16 - Carved Stone

24 - Double-Sided 6”X2” Wall Sections
24 - Double-Sided 3”X2” Wall Sections
70 – Double-Sided Roofing Components
* 26 - Exterior Trusses
* 26 - Interior Trusses
* 44 - Blue Tile Roofing
* 44 - Red Clay Roofing

3 - Single Width Stair Cases
1 - Double Width Stair Case
3 – Miniature-Friendly Functional Ladders
34 – Hand Rail Sections
36 - Modular Balcony Sections

Sewers Of Malifaux
WYRTC103 - 3D Sewers of Malifaux - $49
Sewers of Malifaux is capable of creating a playing area nearly 2.5' X 2' or depending on the layout can be stacked up to towering heights!

16 - Double-Sided 6”X6” Sewer Tiles
* 16 - Straight Aways
* 1 - Bridge Tile
* 4 - Transitions
* 2 - Collecting Pools
* 1 - Blank Tile
* 6 - Turns
* 1 - X-Intersection
* 1 - T-Intersection

32 – Double-Sided 3”X3” Sewer Tiles
* 24 - Straight
* 8 - Drains
* 4 - T's
* 16 - Blank
* 8 - Turns
* 4 - X's

24 - Double-Sided 3”X2” Wall Sections
24 - Double-Sided 6”X2” Wall Sections
3 - Single Width Stair Cases
1 - Double Width Stair Case
3 - Miniature-Friendly Functional Ladders
34 - Hand Rail Sections
36 – Modular Balcony Sections

Streets Of Malifaux

WYRTC101 - 3D Streets of Malifaux - $49
Streets of Malifaux is capable of creating a playing area nearly 2.75' X 2' or depending on the layout can be stacked up to towering heights!

18 - Double-Sided 6”X6” Street Tiles
* 10 - Straight Aways
* 2 - Bridge Tiles
* 2 - Pools
* 2 - Alley Transitions
* 2 - Blank Tiles
* 6 - Turns
* 2 - X-Intersections
* 4 - T-Intersections
* 2 - Dead Ends
* 4 - Open Square

36 - Double-Sided 3”X3” Street Tiles
* 26 - Sidewalk
* 12 - Straights
* 18 - Alley
* 4 - Alley Transitions
* 8 - Turns
* 4 - Corners

24 - Double-Sided 6”X2” Wall Sections
24 - Double-Sided 3”X2” Wall Sections
3 - Single Width Stair Cases
1 - Double Width Stair Case
3 – Miniature Friendly Functional Ladders
20 – Hand Rail Sections

Here's how it all goes together:

And a picture of an actual set made up:

All of this seems nicely interchangeable, you can also buy extra clips. I think these would work well for Mordheim or any fantasy setting inside cities, there's potential for VSF and Post-Apoc settings too (the sewers set would look right in just about any setting I think).

I've seen these packs up for pre-order for £31.50 in the UK. The release date was meant to be the 5th of this month but has been pushed back due to production quality issues according to the Wyrd miniatures website. There's no current release date but hopefully soon?

1 Comment

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: TerraClips terrain for Malifaux

  *Oohs and aahs*

Wait a sec.  We're talking no glue?
It probably flat packs between games.
And here's me experimenting with paperclips!

*starts scribbling notes and ripping off ideas ....*

Ace find.